Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ejaculation Trainer Review: Cure Premature Ejaculation

Rating: 5 stars


The Ejaculation Trainer by Matt Gordon is a very popular program designed to cure premature ejaculation. Many of you have seen it on the Internet, but are not sure if it is worth your hard-earned money. Does Ejaculation Trainer really work or is it one of those scam e-books? Does it really effectively cure premature ejaculation? Let me share with my experience and opinion about The Ejaculation Trainer.

Click Here and Check Out How I Cure My Premature Ejaculation

Ejaculation Trainer


My Story

For over 7 years I had been suffering from premature ejaculation. At first I didn’t give it much attention. I was young and thought that my lasting power will improve over time as I get older. In a way I was right and I did see an improvement. When I first started having sex I couldn’t last longer than 30 seconds. Over a few years my lasting power increased to 1-2 minutes on average.

After 7 years I was fed up with being unable to truly satisfy my girlfriend and I decided to take an action. I have tried everything: pills, creams, herbs, you name it - I have tried it. I did see slight improvement with all these remedies, but I still never lasted longer than 5 minutes. Whenever I stopped using the medications or creams my lasting power would diminish back to embarrassing 1-2 minutes.

It all changed after my girlfriend gave me Ejaculation Trainer. As upsetting as it was to receive such “gift” from her, it ended up being the best gift I have received in my life!

My Experience with Ejaculation Trainer

I have read Ejaculation Trainer the same day I got it. It is written in a very simple and easy-to-understand manner. Ejaculation Trainer includes both the techniques that you can apply immediately and the exercises that dramatically improve your lasting power over time. Using the simple methods I was able to last 9 minutes the next time I had sex with my girlfriend. This might not sound like long, but it was a significant improvement for me going from 2 minutes to 9 minutes. The best part was I didn't need to take any medications. I have previously written a post explaining one of those simple techniques. Matt Gordon included many more secrets and tips that can improve your ejaculation control tonight!

After a quick little success, I committed myself to the simple exercises Matt describes in his book. Do not let word “exercises” scare you! The routines Matt recommends do not really take much time and effort to perform. He offers a great number of various ways to boost your performance in bed and you do not have to do all of these exercises. Some of them are really fun to do; for example, one of the most powerful and effective exercises Matt provides are proper techniques of masturbation. Most of us already masturbate regularly, we just need to alter the way we do it!

The results were amazing! My girlfriend could not believe what was happening to me. As I was exercising my lasting power was improving every time I had sex. In just 3 weeks I was able to last longer than my girlfriend and she experienced a vaginal orgasm first time in her life! I literally went from very severe case of premature ejaculation to lasting much longer than an average man.

What is Covered in Ejaculation Trainer
Table of Contents

Matt Gordon explains premature ejaculation very thoroughly. It is evident that he has done a very serious research and has a enormous experience in this field. He shows how premature ejaculation happens, the reasons for it and how it can be affected and completely eliminated. He discusses multiple ways of gaining control of ejaculation from proper breathing techniques to sex poses. These techniques of learning how to control ejaculation can be divides into 3 main groups :

1. Mental

Author reveals the secrets of mental attitude and mental game that will allow you to dramatically improve your sexual performance and make man last much longer in bed. He identifies exactly how our thoughts affect our ejaculation controls and shows powerful strategies to re-wire your brain.

2. Hormones

Dopamine and serotonin directly affect ejaculation processes. Matt describes how these hormones can be regulated to prolong your sexual performance in a natural way without any pills, medications or herbs!

3. Mental

The perineal muscles play a major role in both delaying and controlling ejaculation. Strengthening and re-conditioning these muscles can lead to miraculous improvement in ability to last long in bed. There is a lot of confusion about these muscles and how to exercise them to cure premature ejaculation. Matt enlightens us on DOs and DON’Ts of perineal muscles.

In the end of the book Matt shares advanced techniques that allow men to have multiple orgasms. I would advise to first concentrate on curing premature ejaculation and once it is not a problem go for these advanced techniques.

Special Offer: 50% Discount + multiple freebies!

In my opinion Ejaculation Trainer is the best investment you can make if you are suffering from premature ejaculation. What makes it even better is the fact that Matt is currently has a special discount. For half-price you get Ejaculation Trainer and several cool freebies. The free additions include The Ejaculation Trainer Emergency Tactics, Secret Weapon and Free access to the future updates and any future products. Emergency Tactics and Secret Weapon cover additional techniques to empower you to permanently cure premature ejaculation. This is an amazing deal and I am sure it won’t last long.

Premature Ejaculation Treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment